Kids/Teen/Young Adult Non-Fiction
New in February
Several new series of non-fiction books (copyright 2020) have been added to the collection in place of outdated books that have been removed. The new books are being cataloged now and will be in their own section of shelving for several weeks for you to find easily. They include:
- Women Who Made History – 4 volumes – Just in time for Women’s History Month in March, find out about the women who are known as Activists and Leaders, Adventurers and Athletes, Inventors and Scientists, and Writers and Artists.
- The Project Makers – 6 volumes – This set of science books covers the topics of Body, Bugs, Dinosaurs, Earth, Space, and Weather.
- Social Studies Essential Skills – 6 volumes – This set of media-enhanced books covers the topics of Charts and Graphs, Civics, Critical Thinking, Mapping, Primary Sources and Reference Materials.
- Following a Faith – 4 volumes – These books present an overview of the basics of the Christian, Hindu, Jewish, and Muslim faiths.
- Body Systems – 6 volumes – This set of media-enhanced books cover these important body systems: Nervous, Digestive, Respiratory, Muscular, Skeletal, and Circulatory.
- Boom Science – 8 volumes – This set of science books uses experiments, puzzles and graphics to cover Materials, Plants, Seasons, Sound, Electricity, Forces, Light and the Human Body.
- Science in Infographics – 6 volumes – This set of books presents facts visually and covers the following topics: Forces, Habitats, Light and Sound, Living Things, Materials and Plants.
Single volumes of some non-fiction subjects are also being added to the collection and can be found in the same section with the new series.